Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Stroll Invitation


A Chinese proverb says, "I dreamed a thousand new paths... I woke and walked my old one." I dreamed, over the last few days, that spring had arrived in my northern hills. It is true that buds are forming, leaf tips are emerging, migrating birds have returned to their warm-weather home. This morning, I woke to find winter outside my windows again. I can't see the buds or leaf tips through a heavy blanket of snow. The birds are quiet... hiding from the wind.


So, when I stroll (if the wind and snow abate long enough to allow my camera to capture anything worth sharing,) I will be walking my old winter path for at least one more day. We'll see what tomorrow brings.


If you have time to stroll today, and if your weather permits, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too.


Look who's strolling:
Margaret at Periodic Pearls
Abbie at Farmer's Daughter
Cloudhands at Uncarved Block
Green Mamma at Green Mamma Blog


...

5 comments:

Margaret Evans Porter said...

Fantastic header photo! Simply gorgeous.

Strolling today...

http://margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

Aisling said...

Margaret, Thank you! That was a pretty morning. :)

Farmer's Daughter said...

I just posted my stroll today!
Abbie

Cloudhands said...

I was out and about. Someone is going to have to teach me how to keep the bottom of my text and pictures closer to the bottom of the space. I can't find the tighten it all up buttom.

Cloudhands said...

Nevermind. The old guy show me how and I'm going to go through my blog and remedy this lack of knowledge on all the blogs I left long.