Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Stroll Invitation


"April is the cruelest month, breeding lilacs out of the dead land, mixing memory and desire, stirring full roots with spring rain." ~ T.S. Elliot

T.S. Elliot has a pretty passionate view of April. It seems natural to be passionate about April when one has been waiting for spring for so long! The sky is pearl-gray this morning, and the light very pale. Just a few raindrops have fallen thus far, but the promise of more rain lingers in the air.

If you have time to stroll today, and if your weather permits, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too.

Abbie at Farmer's Daughter
Tabbie at Tabbie's Garden
Green Mamma at Green Mamma Blog
Margaret at Periodic Pearls
Cloudhands at Uncarved Block

5 comments:

Tabbie said...

A Sunday of Hyacinths
http://tabbiesgarden.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/a-sunday-scented-with-hyacinths/

Farmer's Daughter said...

Hi Aisling, I must admit that I took pictures during the week... I just couldn't resist!

I think Green Mamma is on vacation, but she has a stroll posted, too.

Enjoy the day!
Abbie

Cloudhands said...

Home from church and posted. I'm off the see what evryone else saw this week and today.

Brenda said...

Well, I've already posted about my garden today. It's http://viewfromthepines.com. I'm just getting around to reading blogs now!
Brenda

Joyce said...

I made it out to stroll today!! Come by for a visit!