Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Stroll Invitation

"There is a way that nature speaks, that land speaks. Most of the time we are simply not patient enough, quiet enough, to pay attention to the story."
~ Linda Hogan



If you have time to stroll today, and if your weather permits, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too.

Look who's strolling:

Cloudhands at Uncarved Block (A stroll down memory lane)

Linda at Crafty Gardener

Ruth at Rose Orchards Farm Market (and of Musings of an Everyday Woman)

Jessica at Green Mamma Blog

Abbie at Farmer's Daughter

Margaret at Periodic Pearls

Christiane at Spiraling

7 comments:

Cloudhands said...

I strolled down memory lane again and I hope you like my tribute to your grandpa.

Crafty Gardener said...

I took a stroll after a rainy Saturday to check out the vines and climbers.

Everydaywoman said...

Hi Aisling!

I strolled in the fruit orchards on our farm on this wet Sunday and I've posted it over at our farm blog, located at: http://roseorchards.wordpress.com/

Happy strolling everyone!
Ruth

Green Mamma said...

I'm strolling, though on hands and knees, through my neighbors' gardens this week. I relied mostly on my macro lens and am eager to find out about the new plants and flowers that I've included this week.

Farmer's Daughter said...

I just posted pictures of my blue hydrangeas, my favorite flower!

Margaret Evans Porter said...

It's mostly a rosy stroll today!

http://margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

Christiane said...

I've been enjoying Sunday Stroll posts for a while and finally decided to join in. I took a few snapshots of my regular evening walk around town.