Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Stroll Invitation

"We live in a fast-paced society. Walking slows us down."
~Robert Sweetgall



If you have time to stroll today, and if your weather permits, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too.


Look who's strolling:

Margaret at Periodic Pearls

Ruth at Musings of an Everyday Woman

Cloudhands at Uncarved Block

Me, here at the Quiet Country House

Christiane at Moving in Spirals

Jessica at Green Mamma Blog

Nan at Letters from a Hill Farm

6 comments:

Margaret Evans Porter said...

It's always sunny in So. California, or so it seems. Unfortunately I'm spending more time indoors than out, as is evident in my stroll!

http://www.margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

Everydaywoman said...

Hi, Aisling!

I just love your new banner with the pix of the huge, round, haybales. Your party for your son's birthday sounded like fun, too. Not sure I'll get in a typical stroll today, but I did just post a stroll of my DH and his horses, in honor of our anniversary, in case anyone is interested.

Happy summer!
Ruth

Aisling said...

Ruth, I'll add you to the list with that one and if you do another, then that will be good too! :)

Thank you for the nice comments. That banner is basically the view from my front porch right now. I love it!

Cloudhands said...

This stroll is from Flutemakers point of view. I did the narration.

movinginspirals said...

Enjoyed a nice long walk to the park to celebrate the amazing summer day we had.
Love your seasonal photos and new header!
-- Christiane

Nan said...

I just posted two Sunday Strolls, Aisling!

http://lettersfromahillfarm.blogspot.com/2009/07/two-sunday-strollsjuly-12.html