Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Stroll Invitation


The sky is in a mood today; dark, petulent, and threatening to rain. The gardens have been thoroughly quenched in these stormy days of September. The last few daylilies will be rain-battered, rather than sun faded, by day's end. There is something wild and windswept about September in my corner of the world this year.

If you have time on today, and if your weather allows a Sunday Stroll, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too.

If the storm clouds abate, I will get outside and take a few photos myself!
'
Look who's strolling:

Nan at Letters from a Hill Farm

Margaret at Periodic Pearls

Joyce at Tall Grass Worship

Linda at Vulture Peak Muse

...

9 comments:

Farmer's Daughter said...

Hi Aisling! No stroll for me today, as I'm laid up with a minor knee injury.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Aisling, I have strong winds and no rain as of yet. If the rains arrive a lot of my flowers will be laying on the ground.
I miss your week postings but am so aware of how busy you are with school and family.
Blessings to you this Sunday morning.

Marcie said...

Oh no, Abbie, I hope you are better soon!

Ernestine,

Thank you for the visit. I started a post this week, but got interrupted and never made it back online to finish. This upcoming post looks even busier! Thank you for thinking of me.

Nan said...

Hey Aisling, I just posted my stroll here;

http://lettersfromahillfarm.blogspot.com/2008/09/sunday-strollseptember-14.html

Joyce said...

Hi, Aisling! I took my stroll yesterday after seeing the weather prediction. I knew you guys would need your pumpkin fix! I've got it posted.

Margaret Porter said...

Strolling over here!

http://margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

L'Adelaide said...

I'm strolling, better late than never....but you HAVE to see my white crane!!

hugs to you aisling!

Debra from Bungalow said...

oh My, I haven't visited here in a long time...how are you doing lately? Hope all is well. Take care, DebraK

Marcie said...

Debra,

How nice of you to visit. I'll come by soon and return the visit. We're all fine, just busy, busy, busy! :)