Monday, September 11, 2017

Sunday Stroll - Vineyard


I spent much of the weekend at a local vineyard.


This is the peaceful panorama that greets you as you sit on the deck.


The breeze  is soft and lazy 
on a sunny afternoon in September.




Birds grace the sky.


Honey bees and their bumble-friends 
dance amid the clover.


Whatever else may be going on
in this sometimes-turbulent world,
for just a while,
we may breathe the soft air 
that flows through a drift of sweetness
under a banner of cheerful blue sky.


Wherever you are, whatever the weather, I wish you peace.

Steve was right on time with his stroll through a lovely Sunday Morning.  


3 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

A great time, I feel always good after my Prairie Awakening. Had a good crowd, maybe 150.Love the shots and voice of tranquility with your post. I have one close to me, but not big on their wines. Maybe I whine too much. LOL I like to graze on their grapes best.

M.K. said...

That does sound very peaceful!

Magic Love Crow said...

I want to go play in those fields! Gorgeous pictures my friend! Big Hugs!