Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday Stroll - Autumn in California Part Three


There were so many things to see and do
on our trip to California.  I have one last series of photos 
that I would like to share before I move on,
though I have many others stored on the computer 
to remember this wonderful trip!


We spent just one day in the city of San Francisco.
Some locals suggested that we take the 
double decker "hop on, hop off" bus tour.
So glad we did!
What a great way to see the city.


Our favorite "hop off" location
was the Japanese Tea Garden in
Golden Gate Park.

We wandered the five acre garden
marveling over the beautiful vistas
in every direction.


We enjoyed genmaicha tea and miso soup
in the tea house
at the heart of the garden.
The young woman at the cash register
offered me a tiny paper crane,
and the older gentleman who waited on us
told us the history of the gardens.

If you have the chance to visit this incredible 
oasis of peace
in the heart of a bustling city,
I strongly recommend it!


Wherever you are, whatever the weather, I wish you peace.


You can see Steve's colorful stroll Out on the Prairie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos from the autumn!!!!
I wish you nice autumn Sunday
Elke

Out on the prairie said...

I am glad you made there. I have spent some wonderful times in the park.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a beautiful place, it looks very peaceful.
Such lovely photographs, I love the reflections in them.

All the best Jan

My Journey To Mindfulness said...

thank you
for letting me travel with you :)

Magic Love Crow said...

How beautiful! Wow!!! Your lunch looked so yummy too! What a peaceful place! Big Hugs!