You've probably noticed that I don't post alot of meme's or awards here these days. I have so little time on line, and I've made a Sunday Stroll post a priority. Many weeks, that is all I find time for! But when Ruth posted this little meme, I decided to try to play along.
The rules are:
–Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
– Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
–Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
–Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here goes: a link back to Ruth who tagged me. (So far I'm following the rules. We'll see how that goes! *grin*)
1. I played guitar in a rock band (basement variety, not garage) in high school
2. I have a little bit of everything on my MP3 player: rock, alternative, classical, celtic, country, r&b, and even a little bit of techo/dance music.
3. I want to take Tai Chi classes one of these years. Also, and perhaps paradoxically, I want to take Belly Dance.
4. I wish I could fly. lol! A plane would be nice, but my own wings would be lovelier! I passed a ground school course too many years ago to count, but never did the in-the-air training. I have enjoyed many flights in a small aircraft, including an ultralight and a hot air balloon.
5. The only other country I've ever been too, despite being an avid armchair traveller, is Canada (though I've been there quite a number of times.)
6. I'm not quite 5 foot 2.
7. I'm a vegetarian but I am suddenly and annoying allergic to the nightshade family, which includes eggplant, peppers, tomatoes and potatoes. :(
Here is where I stop following the rules. I'm not going to specifically tag anyone, but if you're reading this and want to play along consider yourself "tagged!"
photos by Haiku: I had a blast Sledding with my boys last Sunday afternoon