Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sunday Stroll - Sweet William on Parade


There are still iris bloming,
 but many bowed down to a morning thunderstorm
that caught us all by surprise.


The Sweet William (dianthus) in the wildflower border
are taking center stage.
They are sweet and have shown up in many colors.






Some are wearing all of their colors at once.


The garden is a delight for the senses
in mid June.


Wherever you are, whatever the weather, I wish you joy.


Please head on over to Steve's blog, Out on the Prairie to see his Wild Play Stroll.

3 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I love Sweet Williams. You got a good picture of the butterfly on one!
Have a lovely week.

Out on the prairie said...

Love the Sweet William, I enjoyed seeing some I had planted 7 years ago coming back up.the colors and smell are always so refreshing.

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful my friend! Big Hugs!