Sunday, February 07, 2016

Three posts brewing at once


Most of the blogs I read have much more reliable bloggers at the helm than I seem to be myself. I do have a few posts in the works, just haven't  found time for anything more than a quick update... and here it is.

I am nearly done planning the spring garden and will post soon with information regarding seed sources and chosen varieties...

I am planning a special post on root-cellaring for dear Nan of Letters from a Hill Farm because she expressed curiosity in a  comment on a previous post.  I just need to pull some pictures together and post.  By the way, there is a little bit on this subject in my recently published book.

That brings me to the last post I have in the works... a little book give away is coming up.  Will post details on that early next week.  Stay tuned!

That photo at the top reveals the level of gloom we have been dealing with here in my neck of the woods. Not a great deal of sunshine in our winter so far.  I love those days with blue skies and brilliant sunshine glinting over fresh white snow.  Still waiting for a day like that.  In the meantime, where ever you are, whatever the weather, I wish you joy, and something good to look forward to.

3 comments:

Blogoratti said...

That's a lot of snow, not much here just strong winds and rain these past few days. Hang in there and best wishes!

Pom Pom said...

I wish YOU joy, sweet M!
I'm excited about your book. It's on my wish list.
xo

Out on the prairie said...

When I see the sun I feel I should be out in it, it has been a rarity here also.