Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday Stroll - Creekside


Run with me,
over the patchy snow,
down to the creekside.



We can linger there in the arms of the trees,
listening to the slow melt
of this brief January thaw.


And then,
when we walk in the cedar glade,
let us look closely.



And, more closely still...



We may see that the earth 
is still full of life
beneath the snow and ice.



Wherever you are, whatever the weather, I wish you serenity.

You won't believe who Steve met during his stroll,







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos from snow landcape!
Greetings Elke

JFM said...

Wonderful winter photos and beautiful words, too.
Always nice to see Micah~

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your words and photos!! Big Hugs!

Marcie said...

Elke, Jan, and Stacy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I love my walks in nature, and love to share the photos and the peaceful feeling. :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely to see your winter photographs.
We actually had a little sunshine in my part of the UK today - it was lovely walking in the sunshine.

Roll on Spring!

All the best Jan