Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Stroll Invitation

"May you have warmth in your igloo, oil in your lamp, and peace in your heart."
~ An Eskimo Proverb

As I write this, the wind is pelting snow against my front door. I feel more like hibernating with hot chocolate and a good book than strolling, in other words, enjoying the warmth of my "igloo." I will, however, make my best effort to bundle up and walk in the gardens later in the day.

If you have time to stroll in the garden today, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too.


Look who's strolling:
Margaret at Periodic Pearls
...

5 comments:

Farmer's Daughter said...

Hello Aisling, I wish it was snowing here! It's just chilly and gray instead. I just put up my stroll.

Margaret Porter said...

Strolling again.

http://margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

Everydaywoman said...

Aisling,
Thanks for your invitation to stroll, as always. I did do some "strolling" this weekend. Please visit: http://everydaywomanusa.wordpress.com/
Best regards to all the other strollers and readers!
Ruth

L'Adelaide said...

hi aisling! here I am in sunny ca. where it's in the 80's with no fires in sight! we need a cool down NOW...

anyway, I'm strolling! Come visit :)

Joyce said...

Hi, Aisling; we're have pretty nasty weather here, too, but I did get a few pictures up. Come on over and take a look!