Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Stroll Invitation


"There is nothing like walking to get the feel of a country. A fine landscape is like a piece of music; it must be taken at the right tempo. Even a bicycle goes too fast."


~ Paul Scott Mowrer


I walk the hills and fields of my home and neighborhood fairly often, and must surely have the "feel" of this country imprinted on my soul by now. And yet each day, each slow walk down this narrow bumpy road, each quiet meander, brings something new.


If you have time to stroll today, and if your weather permits, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too.

Look who's strolling:

Margaret at Periodic Pearls

Abbie at Farmer's Daughter

Me, here at the Quiet Country House

Cloudhands at Uncarved Block

Joyce at Tall Grass Worship

Ruth at Everyday Woman

5 comments:

Margaret Porter said...

I loved your stroll, and I'm strolling, too.



http://margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

Farmer's Daughter said...

My snowy stroll is up!

Everydaywoman said...

Hope you're enjoying your company today, Aisling! I did take a wintery stroll over at: http://everydaywomanusa.wordpress.com/
Enjoying all the strollers today!!!

Joyce said...

I did a short stroll over ice and scno today. Come visit!

Cloudhands said...

Well, I'm so proud to be listed as one of your strollers. This blogging stuff is new enough to make me sparkle with pride every time I manage to do something new. I feel I am in the company of very creative women and am delighted that you thought I might be comfortable in your collective midst.