Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Stroll Invitation


"There is a way that nature speaks, that land speaks. 
 Most of the time we are simply not patient enough, 
quiet enough, to pay attention to the story." 
 ~ Linda Hogan

Yesterday was the first truly lovely day in my region this spring.  It finally felt as if winter had receded, and spring settling in for a good long stay.  Today's forecast is promising, and though I have a lot of projects and gardening work to do, I hope to take my ten year old son up to the natural area a mile up the road for a walk along the lake shore.

If you have time today for a Sunday Stroll, and if you share your stroll in words or pictures on your blog, please comment here and I will provide a link for readers who visit here. 

May have to post my own stroll photos tomorrow.  Can't get my tablet, on which I took photos, to connect to the internet.  Will try again tomorrow if I have time.

1 comment:

The Vegan Gypsy said...

No Sunday stroll for me but I did spend some time on my patio bird and squirrel-watching! :) Spring has turned into almost summer-like weather here already, I fear this summer is going to be a scorcher!