Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Stroll Invitation



A quote from my original Sunday Stroll Invitation in April of 2008:


"A Sunday Stroll is not a power walk. It is a slow motion experience. 
To take a Sunday Stroll is to meander through the garden, with camera in hand, noticing things... like the tender green shoot growing up through last year's leaf litter, light through a translucent petal, or the spider in the tulip cup. "

May 2016

Let me add that your stroll does not have to be in a garden.  Any natural setting where you walk will do!  I think I will be forest-walking today.


If you have time this week for a Sunday Stroll, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too. I'll check back as often as my busy day on the farm allows and try to keep the list updated.

No comments: