Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday Stroll - Looking Up


Standing at the kitchen sink,
washing dishes by hand,
I saw blue sky above the Sycamore Tree.


March has been full of clouds and snow, thus far,
so while the opportunity lingered,
I rushed out to enjoy the color 
the peeked out from behind the clouds.


The snow in the woods was wet and heavy,
and hard to tromp through,
but it was worth it,
to spend some time
catching the bits of sunshine 
that fell through the clouds.


Wherever you are, whatever the weather, I wish you peace.


Steve's stroll is up and it is well worth clicking on over to his blog,

7 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

on and off again day here with the sun.I just posted my Sunday Stroll.I have been watching Hooded Mergansers and Great White Front Geese on my way home from a botanical area.

Birgit said...

It has been sunny today and it was so nice to go for a walk around the neighbourhood but I see only houses. I love the woods and you have a great view

Anonymous said...

beautiful sunny snow landscape!!!!
Greetings Elke

Pom Pom said...

Hello sweet friend! Aw, the scenes outside your kitchen sink. Heavenly.
You HAVE been busy and it's almost gardening time! I shall plant some sweet peas.

Lowcarb team member said...

So nice to see your photographs.
In my part of the UK today we've had spring-like sunshine, so I enjoyed a walk ... just wish I'd taken a camera!

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

Truly beautiful my friend! Big Hugs!

Starshine Beauty said...

Amazing pics! Thanks for sharing. :)
I just followed your blog and can't wait for your posts. ♡

Visit me at:
Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page