Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday Stroll - Marching into Spring



Spring is tiptoeing in this year.  
The long meadow is silver and gold.
Even the cedar trees
are dull-green and winter weary.


Snow lingers in the woods,
bright and glossy under blue skies,
as the cold wind scours the bare branches.


Despite the chill,
it feels good to get out 
and run in the sharp, fresh air.


Wherever you are, whatever the weather, I wish you joy.



Join Steve as he strolls on this last Sunday of March, Out on the Prairie. 

5 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I can read your lovely post but no pictures. I wonder why not, and if it's just my computer or everyone's.

Marcie said...

I hope you can see them now. I don't know what happened, but I removed the photos and re-added them. Thank you for letting me know!

Granny Marigold said...

Thank you for fixing the problem. It's a mystery to me why sometimes something that has worked before suddenly causes a problem.

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful! Your posts always make me smile Marcie! Big Hugs!

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a lovely post, great pictures.

All the best Jan