Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sunday Stroll - Flowering


Things are beginning to bud in the flower beds, 
like this old fashioned rosa rugosa,


or this stately iris that I call "Elaine's Purple"
 after the friend who gave it to me.


The creeping phlox is in full swing,


and the coral bell is just waking up
to lure the hummingbirds in.


Late blooming narcissus are brightening up
one edge of the corner herb garden.

Almond

Meanwhile, in the orchard,
the fruit trees are wide awake and singing.

Apricot

Plum

Peach

Apple

Wherever you are, whatever the weather, I wish you peace.


For more flowers and some incredible bird photos, head on over to Steve's blog: Out on the Prairie.



2 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Hi Marcie! Your flowers are beautiful! GORGEOUS! It's hot here today - no walk. I did walk around in the garden though. Have a sweet week, friend.

Magic Love Crow said...

Truly glorious my friend! Thank you! Big Hugs!