Friday, October 19, 2018

A Long Quiet Autumn



I have been so quiet here, I know.  I have not posted a Sunday Stroll in so many weeks, though I have walked in the quiet places that offer peace.  I have not been taking my technology along on my walks, nor spending much time online, other than working on the classwork for my master's course.

I have been living a lot, thinking a lot, reading a lot... just not spending much time at the keyboard.  I hope to return to the "writerly life" this fall, as I complete a short book of memoirs and dive into a work of fiction for the annual "NaNoWriMo" event.  Do you know about it?  It is a great deal of fun and a wonderful challenge for those who like to write.

If anyone is still out there reading, I appreciate you.  I will be back to reading blogs soon too.

5 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Living, thinking, and reading... sounds perfect to me.
Keep enjoying each new day.

Birgit said...

I’m here and care. Glad you are taking walks, taking in life, reading and enjoying each moment. Pet your fur babes for me

Barbee' said...

Sounds wonderful to me.

Lowcarb team member said...

"I have been living a lot, thinking a lot, reading a lot" …
Well that sounds good to me too!

Take care

All the best Jan

Pom Pom said...

Hi dearie dear! It sounds like you are doing good, good things with your wonderful brain. Getting an advanced degree? Yahoo! Isn't it fun to learn? Take care, sweet M.