Sunday, February 03, 2019

Sunday Stroll - Slow Living







Will you walk with me on the quiet streets
of this sleepy town
on a foggy February afternoon?


We will see the colors and textures 
of the winter,
all around us.


We will hear the cold rain fall
and feel the snow turn to slush
beneath our carefull steps.


Above us,
everything stretches
toward the sky.

And down below
we lean into spring
though it is weeks away.




Shall we linger at the library?
It is a good day to read,
and to walk slowly
while the winter teases us
with glimpses of spring.


Wherever you are, whatever the weather, I wish you serenity and joy.


2 comments:

Birgit said...

I loved lingering on your words and the photos. I especially love the up close photo of the birch bark

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful my friend, thank you! I love the tree photo with the bark! Big Hugs!