Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sunday Stroll Invitiation


"A light exists in Spring
Not present in the year
at any other period
When March is scarcely here."
- Emily Dickinson

If you have time this week for a Sunday Stroll, please post about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or sidebar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so that other strollers may walk through your garden too. I'll check back as often as my day allows and try to keep the list updated. Enjoy the day!

Look who's strolling today:

Ruth at Musings of an Everyday Woman
Margaret at Periodic Pearls

3 comments:

Everydaywoman said...

Hi Aisling!

After a serious lapse in strolling, mostly due to winter, schoolwork, coursework, and preparations for our new grandbaby(!), I took advantage of the lovely spring-like weather yesterday to do a stroll with the Mom-to-be!

Looking forward to seeing who else is strolling this weekend.

My stroll can be viewed at: http://everydaywomanusa.wordpress.com/2010/03/07/strolling-into-springsunday-stroll-march-7-2010

All the best to you and your family,
Ruth

Marcie said...

I'll start my list of strollers for the day, and hurry off to see your sunshine! I hope the spring brings out some other strollers!

Margaret Porter said...

Great weather for strolling all weekend!

http://margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

Hope it's nice where you are too!