Monday, January 16, 2017

Monday Muse - Moxie Strings




One of my favorite things to do is to experience live music, particularly at small local venues.  I can't say just "listen to" live music; I have to say experience.  There is a feeling in the air at a live performance, a rhythm that moves you, and good energy circulating through the room, and it goes way beyond listening!  I am very fortunate to live in an area that supports up-and-coming musicians of very fine caliber, such as Moxie Strings.

More to come in the coming weeks... Stay tuned!

Where ever you are, whatever the weather, I wish you joy.

5 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Very cool! So talented!

Nan said...

They are great!!!!

Out on the prairie said...

I hear you on the feel of a good concert. I watch for many that are free.

Sandra Cox said...

Oh wow. They're great. A touch of Celtic?

Marcie said...

Thanks, friends. They are sort of new to me, and I love their sound! Fun to share it with folks who might not hear of them for a long while... if ever!

Steve, I like free concerts too, although I'm a big fan of putting "a little something" in their jar (or hat, or whatever!)