Monday, January 09, 2017

Monday Muse - River Jordan



Today I got to the halfway mark on editing my new novel.  Slippery roads and snowy skies made it an ideal day to stay inside and write, while listening to some "mood music."  This band, Lindsay Lou and the Flatbellys is a Michigan band and a favorite of mine that I have seen in several small venues. The song, River Jordan, was written by another Michigan artist, May Erlewine, whom I love, but I like this version even better! 

What have you been listening to?  Feel free to leave a link in the comments!  

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Very nice music. I could listen to that for awhile. Congrats on getting so far with your book.

Out on the prairie said...

nice, I have been listening to Hamilton

Marcie said...

Steve, The musical?

Marcie said...

Laurie, Thank you! :D