Friday, August 17, 2007

Nice Matters


Being nice does matter! My friends Nan and Rapunzel, who each honored me this week with the Nice Matters Award, certainly fit that description. I met both Nan and Rapunzel back in the days when participation in email groups responded to my need for community, communication, and interaction, as blogging does these days.


So now, I'm supposed to nominate 7 other nice bloggers. Many of the bloggers on my blogroll (at right) have already received this award. I have to admit, I think all of the bloggers on my list are nice... otherwise I wouldn't have listed them there! Here are a few of my blogging friends who I don't think have already been nominated (though it wouldn't surprise me if some of them have and I just don't know it yet!)


Beyond the Fields We Know

Joyful Blessings

Morning Ramble

Primrose Pages


Tales from Pixie Wood

Green Inventions Central

8 comments:

Joanne said...

Thank you, Aisling :) It's always nice to keep up with all our old friends from lists ~ who have always been such sweet people!
Hugs,
Joanne

Marcie said...

You're very welcome, Joanne!

Michele said...

You certainly deserve the honor, my dear friend!!

xxoxoxo

Marcie said...

Rapunzel,

Thank you! I feel the same way about you!

Vicky said...

Thank you A. I was surprised as I haven't been blogging this summer. I echo Joanne's sentiments (but we don't mean you're old as in years *grin*) and I do appreciate your own kindness.

Marcie said...

Vicky, I know you've been quiet this summer, but I'm hoping you're back to it in the autumn! *grin* And what you've written so far is most certainly nice (as you are.) Thank you for your kind comments! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for this award. I apologise for taking so long to respond and thank you for the lovely email you sent to me.

Have a wonderful day Aisling and keep up your wonderful blog.

Cherry Menlove

Marcie said...

Cherry, You are very welcome. The delay in response is not a problem at all. It was nice to find your note on my blog today! :)