Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday Stroll Invitation



Even though I never posted any photos here, I walked last Sunday with my daughter. We took our photos on her camera, and I have just not had the opportunity to load those photos onto my computer. It has been a busy week; homecoming week in our high school and a lot of activity going on in the community. This morning, cold autumn rain is falling and I wonder if the skies will clear later in the day. I have the ingredients in the kitchen for hot mulled cider and a big pot of vegetarian chili. In my quiet corner of the world, it actually seems like a really good day for staying indoors!

If you have time this week for a Sunday Stroll, and if your weather allows, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too. I'll check back as often as I can and try to keep the list updated.


Look who's strolling today:

Margaret at Periodic Pearls

Cloudhands at Uncarved Block

Christiane at Spiraling

Me here at the Quiet Country House

5 comments:

Farmer's Daughter said...

I'm on the ball today! Just posted my stroll.

Margaret Porter said...

A very seasonal stroll today.


http://margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I took a stroll inspired by the book I'm currently reading.
http://movinginspirals.wordpress.com/2009/10/04/sunday-stroll-through-the-graveyard/

Cloudhands said...

I've strolled over at Bee Rock and just posted the story and pictures.

Marcie said...

Thanks for partipating, ladies! I loved all of your strolls.