Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Stroll Invitation


"Adopt the pace of nature; her secret is patience."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you have time this week for a Sunday Stroll, time to go looking for the extraordinary, please post about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or sidebar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so that other strollers may walk through your garden too. I'll check back as often as my day allows and try to keep the list updated. Enjoy the day!

Look who's strolling:
Margaret at Periodic Pearls
Me, here at the Quiet Country House

4 comments:

Everydaywoman said...

Hi, Aisling!

Hope all is well with you and your family! I just love the frosty photo on the banner of your blog!

I haven't posted a Sunday Stroll in a while, but I did today; one of a different kind, called "Sunday Stroll Down Memory Lane," at
http://everydaywomanusa.wordpress.com/2010/01/17/sunday-stroll-down-memory-lane/

Please stop by!

Best wishes for the New Year!

Hugs,
Ruth

Margaret Porter said...

About to hop over to see Ruth's stroll.

Strolling at the Lodge today.

http://margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

Pom Pom said...

Hi Aisling! I did take a stroll today - a very icy hike! No pictures, no post but I thought of you.

Anonymous said...

I know it's too late to share but I wanted to let you know that I posted a stroll today.

http://marriedtothefarm.wordpress.com/2010/01/17/sunday-stroll-7/