Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Stroll Invitation

You can't be suspicious of a tree, or accuse a bird or a squirrel of subversion or challenge the ideology of a violet.
~Hal Borland, Sundial of the Seasons, 1964

If you have time this week for a Sunday Stroll, please post about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment letting me know that you are joining in, and please include a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or sidebar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so that other strollers may walk through your garden too. I'll check back as often as my day allows and try to keep the list updated. Enjoy the day!

Deb at Deborah Jean's Dandelion House
Cindy at The Whirling Dervish
Marcia at Child in Harmony
Margaret at Periodic Pearls
Cloudhands at Uncarved Block
Me, here at the Quiet Country House

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Sunday Stroll!

I've got a little mid-spring garden tour post up today! Put on your walking shoes, or just go barefoot!

Come on by~

http://www.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.com/2010/05/sunday-stroll-dandelion-house-garden.html

Dandelion Wishes,
Deb~

Marcie said...

Barefoot sounds good to me! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Aisling,

Thanks for taking a peak and leaving me a little note!

Dandelion wishes,
Deb~

Marcie said...

You are welcome! So glad you shared your stroll. :)

Margaret Porter said...

Also strolling over here.

http://margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

marcia said...

Hi Aisling!

I *strolled* at my daughters graduation from college today!

http://www.childinharmony.com/2010/05/sunday-stroll-graduation.html

and glorious weather for a glorious child :)

happy day!
~marcia

Cloudhands said...

I was looking for the little and easily overlooked.