Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Stroll Invitation

"People from a planet without flowers would think
we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us."
~ Iris Murdoch

If you have time this week for a Sunday Stroll, please post about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment letting me know that you are joining in, and please include a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or sidebar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so that other strollers may walk through your garden too. I'll check back as often as my day allows and try to keep the list updated. Enjoy the day!

Look who's strolling today:
Margaret at Periodic Pearls
Marcia at Child in Harmony
Cloudhands at Uncarved Block
Me, here at the Quiet Country House

4 comments:

Blasé said...

I love me some flowers...

Margaret Porter said...

Abbreviated stroll today.

http://www.margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

marcia said...

Hi Aisling!

I took a short stroll on this busy day..looking for *white*

http://www.childinharmony.com/2010/05/sunday-stroll-white.html


happy day!
~marcia

Cloudhands said...

On the road again. Sunday afternoon rides are so appealing and the Catfish dinner an added bonus.