Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Stroll Invitation

"Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan."
~ Albert Schweitzer

On this last Sunday in December... this last Sunday of the year... I will take my final garden walk of the year. Later in the day, I think I will enter "Sunday Stroll" in the search feature of my blog and walk back through the circle of the year via my garden photos each Sunday since early spring. I am hoping for a January thaw in 2009 that will allow me the sight of a few green leaves, and a few green tips pushing through the cold earth. In the meantime, I am faced with a very blustery Sunday... with snow whipping through the air on strong winds.


If you have time to stroll today, and if your weather permits, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too.




Abbie at Farmer's Daughter

Linda at The Crafty Gardener

Nan at Letters from a Hill Farm

Margaret at Periodic Pearls

Joyce at Tall Grass Worship

...

3 comments:

Farmer's Daughter said...

Hi Aisling! The weather is very warm here today, about 60 degrees. I used the time to go pull carrots. I've been thinking spring and today's weather is not helping me to prepare for the long cold winter ahead!

My stroll is up: http://farmersdaughterct.wordpress.com

Linda said...

Just a brief Sunday stroll today as we are under wind warning and it is extremely gusty and strong.

Margaret Porter said...

The warm weather was a contrast to our wintry surroundings!

http://www.margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/