Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Stroll Invitation



Today, we planted a Red Haven Peach Tree in the little garden that is home to our "mini orchard" of two apple trees, two pears and now a peach tree. The peach tree was a Mother's Day gift from my family. Whenever we add a new tree to this land that was once a treeless pasture, I think of a quote I read once: "There is always music amongst the trees in the garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it." ~ Minnie Aumonier

If you have time this week to to take a Sunday Stroll, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too. I'll check back often and try to keep the list updated.

No comments: