Sunday, April 02, 2017

Sunday Stroll Invitation


There is no glory in star or blossom 
till looked upon by a loving eye; 
There is no fragrance in April breezes
 till breathed with joy as they wander by. 

~ William C. Bryant


How is April rising in your neighborhood?  Here in the cool north country, on the edge of Lake Michigan, we have blue skies and gently rising mercury.

I have a crafting class to attend in the middle of the day, so anticipate a late afternoon or early evening stroll. If you have a chance to get outside... even just a few moments in your own back yard.. I would love to get a glimpse of your Sunday Stroll.  If you leave a comment here about a Sunday Stroll post on your own blog, I will share a link on mine this evening.  I love the idea of nature lovers all over the world sharing in the excitement of what is blooming, growing, creeping or flying.

Whether you stroll or not, I wish you a beautiful Sunday spent in your favorite way.






quote from: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/william_c_bryant.html

4 comments:

JFM said...

No stroll for me today I'm afraid Marcie. My right knee went out on me yesterday so I am taking it easy today. Nice to hear that you are having a wonderful Sunday~

Marcie said...

Jan, Oh I'm so sorry about your knee! I hope you are getting all the rest and relaxation you need.

Magic Love Crow said...

It has been raining like crazy here and as you know, I'm still sick! Hopefully, I will be getting pictures of the back yard soon! Big Hugs!

Marcie said...

Stacy, Hope you are better today!