Monday, October 16, 2017

Monday Muse - Autumn



Here is another ode to autumn, which inspires me with the ease and beauty of the guitar, piano, and this young woman's crystal clear vocals.  The lyrics of this song are a bit melancholy, but as I worry over wildfires, and political turmoil, and other matters beyond my scope of influence, I am finding that the bittersweet tone suits my mood.   Music offers comfort and solace to me every day.



Wherever you are, whatever the weather, I wish you peace.


5 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

a season that brings most life to rest.I like the start of it, but not the change to winter as well.

Marcie said...

I agree with that, Steve. I try very hard to appreciate winter (but I'm usually too busy shivering!) lol.

M.K. said...

It's beautiful, and I know how you feel. The hurricanes, the fires, the violence, and then the constant political fighting -- all keep my heart weighted down. I try to free myself of it. Having a hard time understanding her words, but the music is lovely. Thank you!

Marcie said...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Andrea-Begley/Autumn/amp

MK, A link to the lyrics, if you wish to read them. I appreciate your thoughtful comment. Take care!

Magic Love Crow said...

Music does wonders for the soul! Truly beautiful! Big Hugs!