Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday Stroll - Black and White


We walked this afternoon on the Lake Michigan Shoreline.  Strong winds, with gusts up to 45 miles per hour, whipped the waves into a frenzy.  Shoulders hunched, we followed our carefree Huskie along the soggy zone between surf and sand.   I did not have a camera with me, so I am sharing instead some photos from a "Black and White Challenge" that a friend tagged me for on Facebook.  


My idea of black and white is to leave a suggestion of color.  
I guess I never completely see the world as strictly black and white.


Wherever you are, whatever the weather, I wish you joy.


Don't miss Steve's stroll in full, beautiful color, Out on the Prairie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great, beautiful black and white photos!!
Greetings Elke

Birgit said...

I thought I saw a hint of colour in your husky photo and I do! I love the 3rd shot of the rooster which almost seems like one of those photo puzzles

Out on the prairie said...

I always got some B&W film during the winter. If you shoot enough it shows one how to play with the tones and textures that works well with color also.

Magic Love Crow said...

Truly stunning! I still see colour with black and white! Big Hugs!