Monday, March 20, 2017

March Photo A Day 20 - Hidden



Hidden away in an upstairs room, this sweet creature is resting and healing. She is under the weather, and I am kitty-sitting for my youngest son.  This little cat, Skye, has been his companion since he was about a year and a half old.  She lives with him when he is at his dad's.  She is staying with me during some busy weeks for that household, but I have to keep her tucked away upstairs because my two, otherwise wonderful, dogs are not cat-lovers.  She is getting a lot of TLC, not to mention having a few portraits snapped for today's photo prompt, Hidden.  

You can see her in a couple of old, old blog posts here.

More about the Photo A Day Challenge here. Tomorrow's prompt is "Sweet" so maybe you will be seeing another photo of Skye, because she is definitely sweet!

7 comments:

JFM said...

Skye is definitely hidden!!! You wouldn't see her if it wasn't for her gorgeous eyes!
I can understand about the canines not being to happy 🐕🐈🐕

Marcie said...

She really blends in, doesn't she! The dogs have heard her meow once or twice and it makes them very restless! I wish they liked cats, but that is just not the kind of dogs they are. *sigh*

Laura said...

So precious. Thank you for checking in on me from time to time and for your sweet message about our Ellie Marcie.

Marcie said...

You're very welcome, Laura. Thank you for returning my visit.

Out on the prairie said...

Such a small little kitten

Cat Lover said...

She is such a sweet kitty!

Marcie said...

Steve, She is tiny, but past her kitten years at thirteen! :D

Robin, She really is. She is the cat who will convince people who think they don't like cats, that maybe cats aren't so bad. She's a doll and I just love her! (Of course, like you, I'm already a cat lover!)