Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Stroll Invitation



A recent storm washed the color out of my lovely shell-pink peony, but left the gardens sparkling with rain water. In fact, several days of rain have left the garden soil rich with nutrients and promise. Between rains, we work in the garden with muddy toes and contented sighs.

"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.
"

~ Loran Eisely, The Immense Journey, 1957

If you have time this week for a Sunday Stroll, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too.

Look who's strolling:
Margaret at Periodic Pearls

5 comments:

Margaret Porter said...

I strolled!

http://margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/2008/06/damp-sunday-stroll.html

Marcie said...

I'm so glad you did! I'll go check it out. :)

kari and kijsa said...

What fun!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Nan said...

Sorry I couldn't stroll with you this Sunday, Aisling. We had been gone Saturday night, and came home to rainy weather on Sunday and I just didn't feel like going out. I thought I'd get to it today (Mon) but haven't had a chance. I guess I'll just post some flower pics during the week.
I'm so pleased you added Alison's blog to your sidebar - Lovely Little Moony Night.

Marcie said...

Nan, I'm sorry you couldn't stroll, but that happens sometimes! I hope you have a chance to visit those who did!

Yes, I enjoy Alison's blog, but was slow to get her added to my bloglist. I have a few other new ones to add when I have the chance. :)