Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Stroll Invitation


"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." ~ Ashley Smith

If you have time this week for a Sunday Stroll, to walk slowly and notice things that you may have overlooked before, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too. I'll check back often and try to keep the list updated.


Look who's strolling:
Margaret at Periodic Pearls

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nan said...

I just posted this week's stroll, Aisling. Again, I thank you for the opportunity. It's a great way to end or start a week by taking a walk and really looking around.

Margaret Porter said...

A different sort of stroll from me today, in Nature's Garden instead of mine!

http://margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

Marcie said...

Nan, I'm eager to see your stroll photos. Thanks for the nice comment about this shared event. :)

Margaret, I love to take a nature walk outside the garden. I'll be interested to see what you saw! :)

Thanks for joining me, friends!

Joyce said...

Thanks, Aisling, for sponsoring Sunday Stroll! I've just posted.