Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Stroll Invitation


Eleonora Duse said, "If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive." If we agree with her words (and I do!), every walk in the garden, every hour on the porch watching the sunset, every moment we pause to watch a hummingbird at the coral bells... is an affirmation.



If you have time this week for a Sunday Stroll, please post about about it on your blog and then come back here with a comment and a link to your post. You may use the Sunday Stroll button at the top of this post on your post or side bar if you would like. I will add participant names to this post so other strollers can walk through your garden too.



Look who's strolling: Dee at Red Dirt Ramblings
Margaret at Periodic Pearls

9 comments:

Margaret Porter said...

Me again.
http://www.margaretevansporter.blogspot.com/

Marcie said...

Margaret, You again; and I'm glad to see you! I'm off to view the photos from your stroll! Hope it was a lovely morning out east! :)

Nan said...

Hey Aisling, I just posted my Sunday Stroll but it is not a usual one. :<)
http://lettersfromahillfarm.blogspot.com/2008/06/sunday-stroll-in-wordsjune-22.html

Marcie said...

Now I'm really intrigued! I'm off to see it! :)

Joyce said...

Once again, thanks for the invitation! I like checking these posts.

Marcie said...

Joyce, You're welcome. I'm off to check your blog! :)

Robbin said...

Hi Aisling, Sweetie and I took a short stroll after a nice rain shower this afternoon.

Robbin said...

So funny Aisling, I visited your other strollers and it was Margaret who found captured what I wanted to so badly. And aren't they beautiful?

Marcie said...

Robbin, I'll go look at the photos from your stroll.

Yes, Margaret got a cute photo of deer making a hasty retreat! Maybe you'll get a face-on photo, well worth waiting for.